PLEASE, ONLY APPLY IF YOU:
- are fluent German and English
- have minimum 1 year experience on Office Management
- live in Berlin for at least 2 years
Do you have great office management skills, experience with administration and bookkeeping, and an eye for detail? Are you looking for a non-corporate setting to exercise your organizational super-powers? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a coworking space and art school. We have a casual work environment, and a small but great team of positive and creative people.
We are looking for an Office Manager to keep our office running smoothly. As the office manager, you will be making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - ordering office supplies, managing payments, maintenance, etc. You’ll be the right hand of the manager and also the go-to star for all members regarding any logistic issue.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Registering and setting up new members and students in our management system
- Updating member data and information
- Processing invoices and handle payments
- Ordering and organizing office supplies and materials for classes
- Answering questions from visitors who are interested in joining
- Answering daily mail
- Creating and maintaining a delightful and playful office environment
- Receiving and distributing incoming packages and mail for members
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Maintaining the space: ensuring the spaces look nice, calling technician when needed, etc.
- Assist with re-arrangement of the rooms and furniture for different classes and events.
- With approval from the Director, prepare calendar of classes
Does this sound like you? If so, drop us a line and let us know why you want to work at ESDIP Berlin.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, send your CV short cover letter to: i_want_to_work(at)esdipberlin.com
Include your resume and a short cover letter (please use "Office Manager" in the subject line). Please mention your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Only candidates with previous experience will be considered.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The position is located at ESDIP Berlin, one of four headquarters of ESDIP Art School of Spain.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, open-ended.
Please, send your CV short cover letter to:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Professional proficiency in English & German is a must
- Experience working in an Office Manager role and administrative duties is a must
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is a plus
- Resourcefulness and research skills
- Working knowledge of Mac and google suite
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer and service oriented
- A hands-on team player who loves collaboration
- Capable of working independently
- Great problem solving skills
- Highly responsible and detail-oriented
- Kind in stressful situations
- A sense of humor
Apply for Office Administrator / Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.